Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Banqiao in 1975

Before I finish talking about our trip to Taiwan in the summer of 1975, I have two more pictures to show you among the slides I have for the trip. They were taken at Banqiao Junior High school. You can imagine my telling Janice that this was the school I had attended twenty years before. It had changed totally! I had to take some pictures so I could remember the place and here they are! You ask how I can remember now where these pictures were taken. I do not! The words on the side of the gate reminded me that we were there and I knew that these slides were ones which I took. Ha, no doubt about it! (Thirty five years later we visited this school again – this time with my former classmates! What memories! But that is another story!)banqiaobanqiao-2

No comments:

Post a Comment