Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Spring, 1971

Pan-pan was definitely becoming a little girl in the spring of 1971. Life changes continuously. While you are taking for granted that you have reached a certain stage, before it becomes stabilized you have already changed into another stage.  I suppose that is the reason very few truly understand their situation and only realize it afterwards. I was then very busy at the University. Janice was the one dealing with Pan-pan day in and day out. During that spring she was also pregnant with another child. Our lives were very different. I am not at all sure that I had any feeing about her life then, until I look at some of the pictures I took of Pan-pan at that time. See below.

spring-1971spring-1971-2spring-1971-3spring-1971-4

No comments:

Post a Comment