Tuesday, February 21, 2012

“It Is Your Day!”

Before going to the hospital, Janice had already chosen the names(with my consent, of course) for our first baby, whether it was a boy or a girl. So the process to register the name was very quick. Since Margaret was born early in the morning, Janice took advantage of the calm at the Carle Clinic to take a much needed rest by going into  nap mode quickly. I was out on campus, keyed up to find something to do. So I went to document our special day by taking some pictures (actually they were slides) for “It Is Your Day!” on this first day of Margaret’s life.  From the grass to buildings on campus, I recorded that day, including students enjoying the weather! Years later, I still  had fun seeing these slides and they renewed my feelings at the time. As you can see, it was a beautiful day in spring on campus!margaret-daymargaret-day5margharet-day

No comments:

Post a Comment