Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Identification Card


If you are a citizen in Taiwan, you have to have an identification card. I had one, of course, when I was a student. It was very important that you had it with you when you traveled or when you were asked to present it for identification purposes. On the front page is the stamp of the issuing organization. On the back page is your address and the name of the head of the family who is responsible for you.

The inside pages had my name, my picture, my birth date, and my profession. Also included are all the stamps representing the people who had checked your background. As you can see, I must be very obedient, since I still have this card today! It is designed so that it can be folded it in the middle to put in a wallet.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment