Saturday, October 2, 2021

Persimmon trees

Persimmon Trees

I have never been a farmer in my life, even though  I tried many times to plant some tomatoes or cucumbers. We often enjoyed the results, but I never paid much attention to whether the harvest was great or small. I planted some Chinese Jotsi too, but really did not pay much attention to it. 

Three years ago, our friend helped me buy two persimmon trees and plant them in our backyard, as shown in the picture below:


            

We had some fruit last year and they tasted very good! We enjoyed eating them! But this year, by comparison, we had quite a large crop come out! The shape of the tree was distorted  because of the weight:

           

 A close shot of the fruit is shown below. Can you believe this picture? We are very happy and pleased to enjoy this kind of harvest!



                      

No comments:

Post a Comment