Friday, November 2, 2018

Our Favorate Scene!

Over the next three decades, the following scene became one of our favorites. The shots I took of this scene became a must for all our visitors. I will post seasonal pictures of this scene below. Since there are seldom severe winters in Tennessee, I never got a good winter shot. So I cannot show you what it looks like in the winter time! Spring and fall were the longest seasons there, as you will see:
Spring Time
Fall Time

Of course, most of our activities were centered aroud the summer. So with the help of my stockroom worker, Walt, I built a staionary platform on the shoreline, in preparation for the summer, as shown below:

Summer Time

We used this dock not only for boats, but for all shore parties and a lot of other activities such as jumping fancy jumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment