Saturday, August 30, 2014

A lovely Weekend

As I told you in my last blog, we had a lovely weekend with Larry, Adriane, and Larry’s parents, in Alabama to celebrate Doug Ludwick’s baptism. We spent a long weekend together. We had cook-outs and played on their play ground, and had lots of good things to eat. Certainly there were many pictures taken of various combinations of people. The four kids had a great time together. They enjoyed each other and we certainly enjoyed them. This occasion was possibly the only opportunity we had to spend time with the older Ludwicks  together with their grand children. I am so happy that I took so many pictures that I am able to remember the time!larry-4kidslarry--4larry-grandma-5larry-grandpalarry-with2larry-with-bothlarry-with-stevem larry-group

No comments:

Post a Comment