Friday, May 17, 2013

Academic Activities

As soon as we came back from our summer vacation with Father, I was engaged deeply with my research in my field of chemical kinetics. Since ETSU was not emphasizing on publishing in those days, the pressure was off. It was great to be able to do research on projects which matched my interests totally. A couple of papers were, however, published from work done at the University of Kentucky. Since ETSU did not have a regular weekly seminar program, I tried to start one by inviting people I knew to come and give seminars on Friday afternoons. Some of my friends who came stayed for the weekend and we went to visit local scenic spots.  I have pictures of two of them.

The Paul Corio family at Roan Mountain:paulpaul-2

The George Sanzone family at Watauga Lake:sanzones-2sanzones

No comments:

Post a Comment