Sunday, March 8, 2015

A Second Grader

Margaret was a second grader in 1977. She was already a very good reader and had started to correct my English whenever she noticed my pronunciation varied from what she was taught at her school. She was very active, and always talked to us when she got home, telling us everything that had happened at school in great detail. She remembered everything in clear sequence and never forgot anything or missed any implications. Janice always listened patiently and let her finish every story! I was amazed about this activity between mother and daughter and it impressed me at the time and now. The pictures represent some of Margaret’s activities in second grade. I still do not know what they were doing!imagemargaret-2margaret-3margaret-4margaret-5

No comments:

Post a Comment