Saturday, February 19, 2011

Color Pictures


While color slides were developed quite a while ago (1935), it was not until the end of the nineteen fifties that I was able to use them as they were prohibitively expensive! And I did not develop them into pictures until much later. At the end of 2010, the last commercial slide developing store was finally closed. Slides will have only historical value, if any, in the future!

I will show you now some of my slide pictures which were taken during the period from 1958 to 1962. The cherry blossoms at Yangming Mountain were very colorful, and other colorful flowers were also attractive, as you can imagine.



Miss Jones surely was happy amid the azaleas bushes.



My father truly enjoyed the outdoors all of his life, even though this is not the best picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment