Saturday, March 31, 2018

The Continuation of Life

There were many events that happened in our family during the year of 1984. My father's move to the USA was an important event, for not only for him but also for our whole family and for many others in Taiwan. To me, it represented  a change but also a continuation of life for many individuals. My father celebrated his 83rd birthday party in a western way for the first time in his life!
 On one of my Taiwan trips that year, I brought back my mothers ashes which were buried in the Johnson City Mount Vista Memorial Park. We had a family service, as you can see below.

My father quickly adjusted to his life in Johnson City, and often went with us to visit our cabin on Watauga Lake:

The continuation of life went smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment