Monday, November 27, 2017

Suddenly they grow up!

The ages of my second brother's first two children were within two years of the ages of our children. In 1984, when we went to visit them in California, I felt that they had all suddenly grown up! The four of them decided to visit the city of San Francisco by themselves. The pictures below were taken in the city. We certainly enjoyed looking at them - they were so happy with not a care in the world!


I have more to tell you about that summer which I will do in a later blog. But for them, that summer, everything seemed to go smoothly. There were no worries of any kind - it was just a great time to be together.
I very much appreciate that moment and I want them to remember those times. Take a look at some more pictures taken in those summer days!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment