Saturday, July 27, 2013

Oh, “we have fun”

While I was teaching in Kentucky, I was so busy that I did not see how Janice was coping with Panpan and Steven. Of course, it was also  true that Steven was too young to reveal his personality at the time. In Johnson City, our life was very stable. Janice was enjoying our children and I got a chance to share that enjoyment too. I took the shot below when our kids got their chance to scrap the pan after Janice made the some goodies:wehavefun

On the weekends, when the weather allowed, we usually shared our life together outdoors with other families who had children of a similar age. We went to different parks in the area, or drove a bit further to Watauga Lake. Oh, we had fun!

wehavefun-2wehavefun-3wehavefun-4wehavefun-66-18-2013 8-54-44_043

No comments:

Post a Comment